Dr. Evans has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Evans, DO is a cardiology specialist in Muskogee, OK. Dr. Evans completed a residency at Oklahoma State University-Center for Health Services. He currently practices at Saint Francis Hospital Muskogee Inc and is affiliated with Saint Francis Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Oklahoma State University-Center for Health Services, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Oklahoma State University-Center for Health Services, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Oklahoma State University-Center for Health Services, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Evans?
I have him as a doctor I think he is the best in my book
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Evans, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Evans' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Evans accepts your insurance.
Dr. Evans frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Interventional Cardiac Procedures.
Dr. Evans' office is located at 300 Rockefeller Dr, Muskogee, OK 74401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Francis Hospital