Dr. John Song, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Song's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Song, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Song completed a residency at Ucla Mc. He currently practices at Atlanta Head & Neck Associates and is affiliated with UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Song is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Ucla Mc, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Ucla Mc, Internship Hospital — 1992
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Song?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Song accepts your insurance.
Dr. Song frequently treats Sleep Apnea and Endocrine Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Song's office is located at 960 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 335, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Song has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UCHealth Anschutz Inpatient Pavilion - Anschutz Medical Campus