Dr. John McAnulty Jr, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McAnulty Jr's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John McAnulty Jr, MD is a cardiology specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. McAnulty Jr completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Legacy Medical Group-Cardiology and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McAnulty Jr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Oreg, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1972
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1970
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Legacy Medical Group-Cardiology
Legacy Medical Group-Cardiology1040 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 660, Portland, OR 97210 Existing Patients: (503) 413-7162
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McAnulty Jr?
Dr. John Mcanulty MD is by far the most attentive cardiologists in the State of Oregon. Possibly in the entire United States. His professionalism, attentiveness, and outstanding bedside manner are undeniably outstanding. One of the most knowledgeable cardiologists in the entire area. I would and have highly recommended him to anyone!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McAnulty Jr accepts your insurance.
Dr. McAnulty Jr frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Heart Conditions.
Dr. McAnulty Jr's office is located at 1040 Nw 22nd Ave Ste 660, Portland, OR 97210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McAnulty Jr has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Good Samaritan Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Legacy Mount Hood Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center