Call (907) 931-5269 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. John Finley, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Finley completed a residency at University of Kentucky Medical Center | St. Joseph Hospital (Trinity Hospital). He currently practices at Alaska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Finley is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- San Francisco Medical Center | University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Kentucky Medical Center | St. Joseph Hospital (Trinity Hospital), Residency Hospital
- University Of Kentucky, Internship Hospital
- Northwestern University Feinberg - School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alaska Heart Institute
Alaska Heart Institute3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508 Existing Patients: (907) 931-5269
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Finley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Finley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Finley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Finley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Finley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Finley frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Finley's office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste 100, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center