Dr. Edmondson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. John Edmondson, MD is a pediatric urology specialist in Richmond, VA. Dr. Edmondson completed a residency at Med College Of Va. He currently practices at VCU Health System and is affiliated with Henrico Doctors' Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Edmondson is board certified in Urology.
- Children's Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Monash Med Centre, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Med College Of Va, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Med College Of Va, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Med College Of Virginia Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Richmond, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Edmondson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. John Edmondson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Edmondson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Edmondson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Edmondson frequently treats Balanoposthitis, Phimosis, and Circumcision.
Dr. Edmondson's office is located at 8700 Stony Point Pkwy Ste 250, Richmond, VA 23235. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Henrico Doctors' Hospital
- Parham Doctors' Hospital
- Retreat Doctors' Hospital