Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. John Kelly, MD is a family medicine specialist in Rockville, MD. Dr. Kelly completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. He currently practices at John E Kelly MD. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kelly is board certified in Family Practice.
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1961
- Sacred Heart Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1960
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1959
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Family Medicine Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kelly?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kelly frequently treats Skin Screenings, Evaluation and Treatment of Sleep Disorders, and Worker's Compensation Evaluations.
Dr. Kelly's office is located at 2401 Research Blvd Ste 340, Rockville, MD 20850. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kelly has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
John E Kelly MD
John E Kelly MD2401 Research Blvd Ste 340, Rockville, MD 20850 (301) 212-9200