Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. John Manning, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Bridgeport, CT. Dr. Manning completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Women's Health Connecticut Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Bridgeport Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manning is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Women's Health Connecticut Obstetrics & Gynecology
Women's Health Connecticut Obstetrics & Gynecology3180 Main St Ste 202, Bridgeport, CT 6606 Existing Patients: (203) 374-0404
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manning?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manning frequently treats Pregnancy Test, First Trimester Screening, and Pregnancy Non-Stress Test.
Dr. Manning's office is located at 3180 Main St Ste 202, Bridgeport, CT 6606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Manning speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Manning has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bridgeport Hospital
- St. Vincent's Medical Center