Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Flanders accepts your insurance.
Dr. John Flanders, MD is a anesthesiology specialist in Providence, RI. Dr. Flanders completed a residency at Brigham and Women's Hospital. He currently practices at Palliative Care Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flanders is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Brigham and Women's Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Roger Williams Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Brown University, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flanders?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Flanders' office is located at 593 Eddy St, Providence, RI 02903. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Flanders speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Flanders has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.