Dr. John Brosnan, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Brosnan completed a residency at Albany Med Coll. He currently practices at Albany Obs/Gyn PC and is affiliated with Albany Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Albany Obs/Gyn PC
Albany Obstetrics Gynecology PC319 S Manning Blvd Ste 201, Albany, NY 12208 Existing Patients: (518) 489-3296
- Albany Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brosnan?
I was 20 weeks pregnant and they noticed my cervix began dilating/shortening, and they had to place a emergency (rescue) cervical cerclage to prevent me from going into early labor. Dr.Brosnan along with Dr.Osterdahl did a great job in placing the cerclage and helping me deliver a full-term baby. If not for them, I would have lost my baby. He always does a thorough study of the matter at hand, and listens to all your questions and answers/explains with patience.
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Columbia Memorial Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital