Dr. John Ward, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ward's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. John Ward, MD is a oncology specialist in Kalispell, MT. Dr. Ward completed a residency at Wilford Hall Med Ctr. He currently practices at Northwest Oncology & Hematology and is affiliated with Cabinet Peaks Medical Center. Dr. Ward is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Wilford Hall Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Loma Linda School of Medicine, Medical School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Northwest Oncology & Hematology
Northwest Oncology & Hematology350 Heritage Way Ste 1100, Kalispell, MT 59901 Existing Patients: (406) 752-8900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ward?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ward accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ward frequently treats Oral Cancer Screening, Skin Screenings, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Ward's office is located at 350 Heritage Way Ste 1100, Kalispell, MT 59901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ward has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cabinet Peaks Medical Center
- Kalispell Regional Medical Center
- The Healthcenter