Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. John McPherson, MD is a cardiology specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. McPherson completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Vanderbilt Heart and Vascular Ins. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McPherson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Virginia Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Virginia, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University of California School of Medicine - Los Angeles, Medical School — 1993
- Princeton University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McPherson?
Super nice and very knowledgeable about cardiovascular. Highly recommend
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McPherson frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. McPherson's office is located at 1215 21st Ave S Ste 5209, Nashville, TN 37232. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. McPherson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.