Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Joel Roffman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Roffman completed a residency at Hartford Hospital. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Medical City Plano. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Roffman is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hartford Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1980
- Hartford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Hartford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1976
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1975
- Boston University, Undergraduate School — 1972
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roffman?
Dr. Roffman, Provided me with a complete diagnosis with an explanation that I understood. The overall experience at the Heart Place has been excellent throughout my treatment. Dr. Roffman’s staff is great. I highly recommend him and his staff. Rick Bjorkman
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Roffman frequently treats Hypertension, Heart Disease, and Mitral Valve Regurgitation.
Dr. Roffman's office is located at 4708 Alliance Blvd Ste 500, Plano, TX 75093. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roffman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Roffman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Plano
- Methodist Richardson Medical Center
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano