Dr. Coker has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Joan Coker, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Middletown, DE. Dr. Coker completed a residency at Chas R Drew University Med and Science. She currently practices at ENT & Allergy of Delaware and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coker is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Chas R Drew University Med and Science, Residency Hospital
- howard university hospital, Residency Hospital
- Standford Univ School of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2001
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 1993
- Alliance Health Care
- American International Group (AIG)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Benefit Concepts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Freedom Health
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Meritain Health
- State Farm
- Sterling Life Insurance Company
- Teamsters or other Unions
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare Community Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coker?
I went to Dr. Coker in the spring to have a tonsillectomy and adenoidectomy. Not only was she super informative, but she walked me through every step of the entire process and got rid of any fear I had. She is a lovely woman with a great sense of humor, very educated and certainly amazing at what she does. Her office staff is also equally wonderful and the waiting time is never more than 15 minutes at the office. I decided to write this review after referring a friend here. If you are looking for an amazing doctor, Dr. Croker is your girl!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Joan Coker, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Coker's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coker accepts your insurance.
Dr. Coker frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Enlarged Turbinates, and Eustachian Tube Dysfunction.
Dr. Coker's office is located at 306 E Main St, Middletown, DE 19709. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coker speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital
- Wilmington Hospital