Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Taylor accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jimmy Taylor, MD is a medical oncology specialist in La Crosse, WI. Dr. Taylor completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. He currently practices at FRANCISCAN SKEMP HEALTHCARE and is affiliated with Peninsula Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Taylor is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Mich State U Assoc Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Franklin Square Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1983
- South Baltimore Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- U Ala, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Howard U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
Skemp Clinic Ltd Lab800 West Ave S, La Crosse, WI 54601 Existing Patients: (608) 392-9510
Franciscan Skemp Cancer Center
Franciscan Skemp Cancer Center700 West Ave S, La Crosse, WI 54601 Existing Patients: (608) 392-9510
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Taylor?
I miss him dearly I wish he was still practicing
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Taylor frequently treats Bone Cancer, Multiple Myeloma, and Myeloma.
Dr. Taylor's office is located at 800 West Ave S, La Crosse, WI 54601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Taylor has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Peninsula Regional Medical Center