Click here to compare with other General Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Jerry Myers, MD is a general surgery specialist in Wichita Falls, TX. Dr. Myers completed a residency at University Tex Health Scis Center. He currently practices at BREAST CENTER OF TEXOMA and is affiliated with Kell West Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Tex Health Scis Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1976
- John Peter Smith Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1975
- University Of Texas Medical Branch At Galveston, Medical School — 1974
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Breast Center of Texoma
Wichita Falls Office5500 Kell Blvd Ste 100, Wichita Falls, TX 76310 Existing Patients: (940) 696-5335
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Myers?
Dr. Jerry Myers and his staff are the best in the area concerning breast care/surgery/cancer treatment. They all are very helpful and take the time to make you feel comfortable and at ease. Dr. Myers made sure I understood everything completely and never rushed me. His bedside manner is awesome. You know they care when even his staff stops by to check on you after surgery! A very caring, experienced and knowledgeable doctor!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Myers frequently treats Excision of Breast Tumor, Ductal Carcinoma in Situ, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Myers' office is located at 5500 Kell Blvd Ste 100, Wichita Falls, TX 76310. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Myers has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Kell West Regional Hospital