Call (629) 219-7091 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Jeffery Gibson, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Nashville, TN. Dr. Gibson completed a residency at University Of Tennessee Memphis. He currently practices at TriStar Cardiovascular Surgery and is affiliated with Tristar Centennial Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gibson is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Of Tennessee Memphis, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memphis, Residency Hospital
- Methodist Hospitals of Memphis, Internship Hospital
- University Of Tennessee Memphis, Medical School
- Rhodes College, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gibson?
Kind, thoughtful and asked the right questions to better understand his up a coming surgery. Professional and to the point.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gibson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffery Gibson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gibson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gibson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gibson frequently treats Congenital Aortic Valve Disorders, Congenital Heart Disease, and Aneurysm.
Dr. Gibson's office is located at 2400 Patterson St Ste 307, Nashville, TN 37203. Find other locations and directions.
- Tristar Centennial Medical Center
- Ascension Saint Thomas Hospital Midtown
- Saint Thomas West Hospital