Dr. Curtis has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jeffery Curtis, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hays, KS. Dr. Curtis completed a residency at University Of Kansas School Of Medicine. He currently practices at DeBakey Heart Institute and is affiliated with Hays Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Curtis is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of North Carolina Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Kans, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DeBakey Heart Institute
DeBakey Heart Institute2220 Canterbury Dr, Hays, KS 67601 Existing Patients: (786) 625-4699
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Curtis?
courteous, knowledgeable, respectful, kind
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jeffery Curtis, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Curtis' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Curtis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Curtis frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Curtis' office is located at 2220 Canterbury Dr, Hays, KS 67601. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hays Medical Center
- Rush County Memorial Hospital
- Russell Regional Hospital
- Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital