Dr. Jed Magen, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Magen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jed Magen, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in East Lansing, MI. Dr. Magen completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Michigan State University - Psychiatry and is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Magen is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Botsford Genl Hosp, Farming, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Des Moines U, College of Osteopathic Med/Surg, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Michigan State University - Psychiatry
Msu Health Care Inc.909 Wilson Rd Ste B119, East Lansing, MI 48824 Existing Patients: (517) 353-3070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Magen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Magen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Magen frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Drug-Induced Mental Disorders, and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Magen's office is located at 909 Wilson Rd Ste B119, East Lansing, MI 48824. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Magen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sparrow Hospital