Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (218) 461-0950, and for other questions, call (218) 786-3443.
Dr. Jason Schultz, MD
New Patient(218) 264-4111
Dr. Jason Schultz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Duluth, MN. Dr. Schultz completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine. He currently practices at Essentia Health-St. Mary's Medical Center (Duluth) and is affiliated with Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schultz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Essentia Health-St. Mary's Medical Center (Duluth)
Essentia Health-St. Mary's Medical Center (Duluth)407 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN 55805 Call
- Scripps Clinic/Green Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Minnesota Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schultz?
- Essentia Health St. Mary's Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schultz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Jason Schultz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schultz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schultz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schultz frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Schultz's office is located at 407 E 3rd St, Duluth, MN 55805. Find other locations and directions.