Dr. Jamie Waselenko, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Waselenko's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Jamie Waselenko, MD is a hematology specialist in Mason, OH. Dr. Waselenko completed a residency at Madigan Army Medical Center. She currently practices at The Christ Hospital Physicians and is affiliated with Bethesda North Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Waselenko is board certified in Hematology.
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Madigan Army Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The Christ Hospital Physicians
The Christ Hospital608 Reading Rd, Mason, OH 45040 Existing Patients: (513) 870-0408
Christ Hosp Hematology Oncology
The Christ Hospital4460 Red Bank Rd Ste 200, Cincinnati, OH 45227 Existing Patients: (513) 321-4333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Waselenko?
I highly recommend Dr Jamie, she takes her time with each patient and always makes you feel your time in her care is worth waiting for..You'lleave her office knowing she cares, and follows up with all your concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Waselenko accepts your insurance.
Dr. Waselenko frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Waselenko's office is located at 608 Reading Rd, Mason, OH 45040. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Waselenko has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bethesda North Hospital
- Christ Hospital
- McCullough - Hyde Memorial Hospital
- Mercy Health - Anderson Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Edgewood Hospital
- St. Elizabeth Ft. Thomas Hospital