Dr. Cireddu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Cireddu, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bedford, OH. Dr. Cireddu completed a residency at Case Western Reserve Univ, Univ Hosps of Cleveland. He currently practices at University Hospital and is affiliated with Summa Health System - Akron Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cireddu is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Case Wstn Rsrv U-Metrohlth Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Case Western Reserve Univ, Univ Hosps of Cleveland, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Case Western Reserve Univ, Univ Hosps of Cleveland, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Medical College Of Ohio, Medical School — 2009
- Hiram College Institute For Medical Humanities, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University Hospital50 Blaine Ave, Bedford, OH 44146 Existing Patients: (440) 585-7006
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cireddu?
Dr. Cireddu and the staff are very friendly and helpful. Great Experience every time!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Cireddu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cireddu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cireddu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cireddu frequently treats Wheezing, Shortness of Breath, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Cireddu's office is located at 50 Blaine Ave, Bedford, OH 44146. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Summa Health System - Akron Campus
- UH Bedford Medical Center
- UH Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals Ahuja Medical Center
- University Hospitals Cleveland Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital