Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Love accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Love, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Dearborn, MI. Dr. Love completed a residency at Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center. He currently practices at Critical Care Medicine Partners PC and is affiliated with Promedica Monroe Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Love is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University Of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1985
- UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS MEDICAL BRANCH / SAHS, Medical School — 1984
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Love?
Dr. Love was fantastic from start to finish when providing care to my uncle. He was clear and concise about my uncles prognosis as well as the plan moving forward after initial admission. He listened closely to our questions and concerns, and addressed every single one without making us feel like we were burdening him, or wasting his time. The NPs working on his service were excellent as well. I hope I’m half the physician that Dr. Love is one day.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Love frequently treats Partial Lung Collapse, Pleural Effusion, and Gastric Ulcer.
Dr. Love's office is located at 116 S Denwood St, Dearborn, MI 48124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Love has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Promedica Monroe Regional Hospital
Critical Care Medicine Partners PC116 S Denwood St, Dearborn, MI 48124 (734) 467-4150