Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. James Valek, MD is a family medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Valek completed a residency at University Of Colorado. He currently practices at Chicago Family Health Center and is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Valek is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Colorado, Residency Hospital — 1991
- University of Colorado, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Golden Rule
- Meritain Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Chicago Family Health Center
Chicago Office9119 S Exchange Ave, Chicago, IL 60617 Existing Patients: (773) 768-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Valek?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Valek frequently treats Benign Chronic Pain Syndrome, Hepatitis A Screening, and Sexually Transmitted Infections Screening .
Dr. Valek's office is located at 9119 S Exchange Ave, Chicago, IL 60617. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Valek speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Valek has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Trinity Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Osf Little Company Of Mary Medical Center