Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gaharan accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Gaharan, MD is a hematology specialist in Lake Charles, LA. Dr. Gaharan completed a residency at Charity Hosp. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gaharan is board certified in Hematology.
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Charity Hosp, Residency Hospital
- Naval Reg Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Charity Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Louisiana State University / School of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1969
- Lsu Sch Of Med In New Orleans, Medical School — 1969
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaharan?
He did my chemotherapy when I had breast cancer and I'm 14 years free of it. He was very good. WOULD HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYBODY.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gaharan frequently treats Anemia, Neutropenia, and Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma.
Dr. Gaharan's office is located at 2770 3rd Ave Ste 220, Lake Charles, LA 70601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gaharan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 2770 3rd Ave Ste 220, Lake Charles, LA 70601 (337) 494-6888