Dr. Sturm has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Sturm, DO is a anesthesiology specialist in Saint Peters, MO. Dr. Sturm completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation. He currently practices at Arch Advanced Pain Management and is affiliated with Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sturm is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- Grandview Osteo Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Metro Hlth Med Ctr Case Western Reserve U, Internship Hospital
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Residency Hospital — 1995
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- Coventry Health Care of Missouri
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- National Elevator
- Pekin Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sturm?
I've been going to Dr. Sturm for several years now and I have never put up a review. Shame on me. He has been a wonderful pain management Dr. He's helped me tremendously by understanding just what I'm going through. I highly recommend Dr. Sturm. And his staff is excellent. They are on top of any problem that I have...such as an insurance problem.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Sturm, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sturm's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sturm accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sturm frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Back Pain.
Dr. Sturm's office is located at 412 Jungermann Rd Ste 201, Saint Peters, MO 63376. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Barnes-Jewish St. Peters Hospital
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis
- Missouri Baptist Medical Center
- Progress West Hospital
- SSM Health DePaul Hospital - St. Louis
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - Lake Saint Louis
- SSM Health St. Joseph Hospital - St. Charles