Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (973) 221-5475.
Dr. James Lee, MD
New Patient(973) 221-5475
Dr. James Lee, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Newark, NJ. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Usphs-U.S. Public Health Services. He currently practices at NBIMC Surgery and is affiliated with Newark Beth Israel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Usphs-U.S. Public Health Services, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Usphs-U.S. Public Health Services, Internship Hospital — 1966
- New York University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1965
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
Spine horizon nj health
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Osteoarthritis of Knee, and Osteoarthritis.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 201 Lyons Ave Ste C1, Newark, NJ 7112. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
NBIMC Surgery201 Lyons Ave Ste C1, Newark, NJ 7112 Existing Patients: (973) 221-5475