Dr. James Granfortuna, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Granfortuna's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. James Granfortuna, MD is a hematology specialist in Greensboro, NC. Dr. Granfortuna completed a residency at S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital. He currently practices at Cone Health Cancer Center and is affiliated with The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. Dr. Granfortuna is board certified in Hematology.
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- S U N Y Upstate Medical University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Mt Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 1980
- Universita Degli Studi, Other Education — 1976
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cone Health Cancer Center
Cone Health Medical Group Cone Health Cancer Center2400 W Friendly Ave, Greensboro, NC 27403 Existing Patients: (336) 832-1100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Granfortuna?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Granfortuna accepts your insurance.
Dr. Granfortuna frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Anemia.
Dr. Granfortuna's office is located at 2400 W Friendly Ave, Greensboro, NC 27403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Granfortuna has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- The Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital