Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Coin accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Coin, MD is a neurology specialist in Wilmington, NC. Dr. Coin completed a residency at Duke University Med Center. He currently practices at James Coin MD and is affiliated with New Hanover Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Coin is board certified in Neurology.
- Duke University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Duke University, Medical School — 1984
- Cornell, Undergraduate School
- Rice University, Undergraduate School
- PHD Biochemistry, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
James Coin MD
J. Thaddeus Coin Phd MD Pllc2515 Delaney Ave, Wilmington, NC 28403 Existing Patients: (910) 762-9131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Coin?
I have found Dr. Coin to be an excellent listener and an outstanding neurologist. He has patiently listened to and diagnosed my issues and recommend several options for me. I almost never have to wait when I show up for my visits, and ALL his staff are extremely polite and professional. Eleanor has been totally outstanding in her assistance with all my calls and inquiries. So very easy to give Dr. Coin and ALL his staff 5 STARS! I couldn't hope to find a better neurologist.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Coin frequently treats Essential Tremor, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality.
Dr. Coin's office is located at 2515 Delaney Ave, Wilmington, NC 28403. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Coin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center