Dr. Cusack has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. James Cusack, MD is a general surgery specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Cusack completed a residency at New England Mc Hosps Tufts University School Med. He currently practices at MGH Cancer Center Surgical ONL and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cusack is board certified in General Surgery.
- University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Brigham And Women'S Hospital Harvard Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- New England Mc Hosps Tufts University School Med, Residency Hospital — 1991
- New England Mc Hosps Tufts University School Med, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Emory University, Medical School — 1986
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- Network Health
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
MGH Cancer Center Surgical ONL
Boston Office55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 724-4093
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cusack?
I have full confidence in Dr. Cusack. He performed excision of an advanced melanoma with a skin graft and lymph node excision two years ago. He did a beautiful job. Also he is friendly and patient and I am at ease with him to ask questions. He gives clear explanations. He continues to follow - up on my condition.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. James Cusack, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cusack's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cusack accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cusack frequently treats Wound Repair, Colorectal Cancer, and Colectomy.
Dr. Cusack's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Cusack speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital