Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elmore accepts your insurance.
Dr. James Elmore, MD is a neurology specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Elmore completed a residency at Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic. He currently practices at Athens Neurological Associates and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elmore is board certified in Neurology.
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Eastrn Va Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1984
- South Carolina U, College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Athens Neurological Associates1088A Baxter St, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 353-0606
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elmore?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elmore frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Cerebral Artery Thrombosis, and Cerebrovascular Disease.
Dr. Elmore's office is located at 1088A Baxter St, Athens, GA 30606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elmore has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center