Click here to compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists.
Dr. Jajin Chon, MD is a endocrinology, diabetes & metabolism specialist in Ridgewood, NJ. Dr. Chon completed a residency at Strong Memorial Hospital University of Rochester. He currently practices at Valley Medical Group Endocrinology and is affiliated with Holy Name Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chon is board certified in Diabetes, Metabolism & Endocrinology.
- Strong Memorial Hospital University of Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Ny Presbyn Hospital Weill Cornell Med College, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Strong Memorial Hospital University of Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Stony Brook Univ Health Sciences Center School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chon?
Dr Chin not only preventing my sister from needing surgery but he also discovered a method to improve her bone density. He is committed and patient and amazing
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chon has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Chon frequently treats Thyroid Disorders and Osteoporosis & Screening.
Dr. Chon's office is located at 947 Linwood Ave Ste 1W, Ridgewood, NJ 07450. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chon speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Name Medical Center
- Morristown Medical Center
Valley Medical Group Endocrinology
Endocrinology947 Linwood Ave Ste 1W, Ridgewood, NJ 07450 (201) 444-5552
Razvan Arsenescu MD435 South St Ste 230A, Morristown, NJ 07960 (973) 971-6480