Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramachandra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Indiresha Ramachandra, MD is a cardiology specialist in Akron, OH. Dr. Ramachandra completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division. He currently practices at Heart Rhythm Associates and is affiliated with UH Richmond Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Ramachandra is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- UIC, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Grant Med Coll-Bombay U, Medical School — 1994
- Bangalore Med Coll, Medical School — 1991
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Akron General1 Akron General Ave, Akron, OH 44307 Existing Patients: (330) 344-7400
Akron General Spine And Pain Institute
Montrose Sleep Center4125 Medina Rd, Akron, OH 44333 Existing Patients: (800) 941-6672
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramachandra?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ramachandra frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Ramachandra's office is located at 224 W Exchange St Ste 225, Akron, OH 44302. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramachandra speaks Tamil and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ramachandra has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- UH Richmond Medical Center
- University Hospitals MacDonald Women's Hospital