Dr. In Shin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shin's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. In Shin, MD is a anterior segment ophthalmology specialist in Montgomery, AL. Dr. Shin completed a residency at Tulane Univ Sch Med. He currently practices at Montgomery Eye Physicians and is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center South. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Shin is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Dean a McGee Eye Inst, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Tulane Univ Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Alabama At Birmingham, Medical School — 1999
- University Of Alabama Huntsville, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- EyeMed Vision Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- POMCO Group
- Superior Vision
- Veteran Administration Plan
- Vision Service Plan (VSP)
- VIVA Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shin?
Dr. Shin is an excellent Ophthalmologist. He has a genuine concern for his patients, he welcomes your questions and explains what and why he will be doing. He is very professional and friendly. I give him 5 stars and 2 thumbs up!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shin frequently treats Corneal Ulcer, Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, and Iridocyclitis.
Dr. Shin's office is located at 2752 Zelda Rd, Montgomery, AL 36106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shin speaks Korean and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Shin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Medical Center South
- Jackson Hospital and Clinic