Call (754) 255-6144 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Ihor Pidhorecky, MD is a surgical oncology specialist in Pembroke Pines, FL. Dr. Pidhorecky completed a residency at North Shore University Hospital - Zucker School of Medicine. He currently practices at Florida Surgical Care, LLC and is affiliated with Westside Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pidhorecky is board certified in General Surgery.
- Roswell Park Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital - Zucker School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital - Zucker School of Medicine, Internship Hospital
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine NY, NY, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Carecentrix Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Molina Healthcare
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian
Florida Surgical Care, LLC
David Jurkovich MD Pllc2301 N University Dr Ste 204, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024 Existing Patients: (754) 255-6144
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pidhorecky?
My dad was extremely blessed to have met Dr. Ihor Pidhorecky (from South Florida Surgical Specialists, LLC) in March 2020. Since day one, Dr. Pidhorecky has demonstrated how much he truly cares about my dad's well-being. Dr. Pidhorecky is one of kind and doctors like him are rare to find. Thank you, Dr. Pidhorecky for being a professional, caring, kind, honest, knowledgeable, and amazing doctor/surgeon to my dad.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pidhorecky has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ihor Pidhorecky, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pidhorecky's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pidhorecky accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pidhorecky frequently treats Port Placements or Replacements, Lymph Node Biopsy or Excision, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Pidhorecky's office is located at 2301 N University Dr Ste 204, Pembroke Pines, FL 33024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pidhorecky speaks Russian, Spanish, and Ukrainian. View profile to see all.
- Westside Regional Medical Center
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center