Dr. Ian Crabb, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Crabb's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ian Crabb, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Crabb completed a residency at U Rochester. He currently practices at Omaha Orthopedic Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Boone County Health Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Crabb is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- U Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Amherst College, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Omaha Orthopedic Sports Medicine
Omaha Orthopedic Clinic & Sports Medicine PC11704 W Center Rd Ste 200, Omaha, NE 68144 Existing Patients: (402) 691-0500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Crabb?
Dr. Crabb is wonderful. He is a fantastic surgeon who has helped me get through two major surgeries. I am very grateful to Dr. Crabb. I highly recommend him. Thank you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Crabb accepts your insurance.
Dr. Crabb frequently treats Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Neuroplasty, and Carpal Tunnel Release.
Dr. Crabb's office is located at 11704 W Center Rd Ste 200, Omaha, NE 68144. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Crabb has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boone County Health Center
- Columbus Community Hospital
- Orthonebraska Hospital