Dr. Howard Bruckner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bruckner's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Howard Bruckner, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Augusta, GA. Dr. Bruckner completed a residency at Long Island Jewish Medical Center. He currently practices at Academy Cataract Laser Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bruckner is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Bascom Palmer Eye Inst-U Mi, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Brookdale Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1967
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1966
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bruckner?
Great Doctor! Takes time to explain and reassure patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bruckner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bruckner frequently treats Fuchs' Corneal Dystrophy, Chorioretinal Scars, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Bruckner's office is located at 909 15TH ST, Augusta, GA 30901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bruckner has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.