Dr. Schwartzbauer has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Heather Schwartzbauer, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Olney, MD. Dr. Schwartzbauer completed a residency at University Hospital. She currently practices at The Centers For Advanced ENT Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schwartzbauer is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- West Virginia University Hosps, Residency Hospital
- UNIVERSITY OF PHOENIX / NORTHERN CALIFORNIA CAMPUS, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartzbauer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Heather Schwartzbauer, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schwartzbauer's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartzbauer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwartzbauer frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures.
Dr. Schwartzbauer's office is located at 18111 Prince Philip Dr Ste 224, Olney, MD 20832. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
The Centers For Advanced ENT Care
Chrosniak Schwartzbauer & Mehta MD PA18111 Prince Philip Dr Ste 224, Olney, MD 20832 (301) 598-8600
Chrosniak Schwartzbauer Mehta MD PA3801 International Dr Ste 206, Silver Spring, MD 20906 (301) 774-0074