Dr. Harold Chapel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chapel's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harold Chapel, MD is a cardiology specialist in Loveland, CO. Dr. Chapel completed a residency at Creighton Affil Hosps. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Institute of North Colorado Clinic Cardiology Clinic and is affiliated with East Morgan County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chapel is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- U Tenn, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Creighton Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Creighton Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Colorado At Denver, Medical School — 1982
- University Of Colorado, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chapel?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chapel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chapel frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Stress Test.
Dr. Chapel's office is located at 1900 Boise Ave Ste 200, Loveland, CO 80538. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chapel speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chapel has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- East Morgan County Hospital
- McKee Medical Center
- North Colorado Medical Center
- Sterling Regional Medcenter
Cardiovascular Institute of North Colorado Clinic Cardiology Clinic1900 Boise Ave Ste 200, Loveland, CO 80538 (970) 820-2400