Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Hani Wadei, MD
Dr. Hani Wadei, MD is
- WAYNE STATE UNIVERSITY, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- AIN SHAMS UNIVERSITY / FACULTY OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2004
- Sinai Grace Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wadei?
Dr. Wadei offered clear explanation of what was the reason behind my infirmity, clarified the mechanism for it, and answered all my questions.. His treatment worked well. thanks
- Mayo Clinic in Florida
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Hani Wadei, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Wadei's profile.
Dr. Wadei in specializes in Hematology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Wadei's office is located at 4500 San Pablo Rd S Jacksonville, FL 32224. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Wadei provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Hani Wadei, MD is affiliated with Mayo Clinic in Florida.
Yes, Dr. Hani Wadei, MD holds board certification in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Dr. Wadei has over 19 years of healthcare experience.
Dr. Hani Wadei, MD has a star rating of 5.0/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Mayo Clinic Florida
Jacksonville - Transplant4500 San Pablo Rd S, Jacksonville, FL 32224 CallExisting Patients: (904) 914-7128New Patients:(904) 914-7128