Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hal Rubin, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Plattsburgh, NY. Dr. Rubin completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at Champlain Valley Psych Assocts and is affiliated with Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center. Dr. Rubin is board certified in Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Case Western Reserve U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Champlain Valley Psych Assocts
Champlain Valley Psychiatric Associates11 Hammond Ln Ste A, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 Existing Patients: (518) 561-0063
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubin?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rubin frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Rubin's office is located at 11 Hammond Ln Ste A, Plattsburgh, NY 12901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Champlain Valley Physicians Hospital Medical Center