Dr. Harold Mandell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mandell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Harold Mandell, MD is a hematology specialist in Tyler, TX. Dr. Mandell completed a residency at Baylor-Meth Hosp. He currently practices at UT Health and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Mandell is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Baylor, Internship Hospital
- Baylor-Meth Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Baylor, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Teachers Retirement System (TRS)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandell?
Dr. Mandell was very thorough and friendly while explaining my issue
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mandell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mandell frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Anemia.
Dr. Mandell's office is located at 11937 US Highway 271, Tyler, TX 75708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mandell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth
- Texas Health Specialty Hospital