Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 405-0313.
Dr. Gregory Cascino, MD is a neurology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Cascino completed a residency at Duke University Hospital|Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cascino is board certified in Epilepsy.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- MASSACHUSETTS GENERAL HOSPITAL / INSTITUTE OF HEALTH PROFESSIONS, Medical School — 1986
- Duke University Hospital|Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Duke University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cascino?
I came to Mayo Clinic with seizures, trying to find a good neurologist to find me the combination of medicine to stop the seizures. Dr. Cascino found the right combination and stopped them. He would always make me leave with a laugh or smile on my face with a joke about the university, I cheer for. He can't be beat!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Cascino has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gregory Cascino, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Cascino's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Cascino accepts your insurance.
Dr. Cascino frequently treats Epilepsy.
Dr. Cascino's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Neurology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call