Dr. Gerald Marsocci, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Marsocci's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Gerald Marsocci, MD is a general surgery specialist in Cranston, RI. Dr. Marsocci completed a residency at Brown U Sch Med. He currently practices at Dr. Gerald Marsocci, MD and is affiliated with Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Marsocci is board certified in General Surgery.
- Brown U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1975
- Rhode Island Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1967
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dr. Gerald Marsocci, MD
Dr. Gerald Marsocci, MD725 Reservoir Ave Ste 202, Cranston, RI 02910 Existing Patients: (401) 943-8824
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Marsocci?
I have known Dr Marsocci for numerous years, He is my physician and is excellent in his field and trust worthy 100%.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Marsocci accepts your insurance.
Dr. Marsocci frequently treats Ventral Hernia, Breast Cancer, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Marsocci's office is located at 725 Reservoir Ave Ste 202, Cranston, RI 02910. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Marsocci speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Marsocci has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Our Lady Of Fatima Hospital
- Roger Williams Medical Center