Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. River accepts your insurance.
Dr. George River, MD is a hematology specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. River completed a residency at Cook Co Hosp. Dr. River is board certified in Hematology.
- Hektoen Inst Med Rsch, Fellowship Hospital — 1960
- Cook Co Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1959
- Cook Co Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1957
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1956
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 10109 E 79th St, Tulsa, OK 74133 Existing Patients: (918) 286-5131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. River?
He was my father's doctor at Freeman Hospital in Joplin. He is simply incredible. He's honest, compassionate and caring. He shoots straight and tells you what you should know. If I ever get cancer... he's my doctor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. River frequently treats Adrenal Gland Cancer, Pulmonary Disease, and Urinary Disorders.
Dr. River's office is located at 10109 E 79th St, Tulsa, OK 74133. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. River has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.