Click here to compare with other Neurology Specialists.
Dr. George Gonzalez, MD is a neurology specialist in Concord, MA. Dr. Gonzalez completed a residency at University Miami / Jackson Memorial Ho. He currently practices at JAY J KELINSON, MD and is affiliated with Emerson Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gonzalez is board certified in Neurology.
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Miami / Jackson Memorial Ho, Residency Hospital
- San Juan Va Med Center Pr, Internship Hospital
- Universidad Central Del Caribe School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jay J Kelinson, MD
Jay J Kelinson, MD131 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Ste 430, Concord, MA 1742 Existing Patients: (978) 369-6736
Kovacs MD & Resnick DO
Old Name Dr. Andrew G. Kovacs MD PA1111 Kane Concourse Ste 504, Bay Harbor Islands, FL 33154 Existing Patients: (305) 865-1995
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gonzalez?
Dr. Gonzalez is a courteous, professional, and caring physician. He takes time to listen to patients. He was thorough in his evaluation and I was quite impressed with his care. I would definitely recommend him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gonzalez frequently treats Headache and Epilepsy.
Dr. Gonzalez's office is located at 131 Old Road To 9 Acre Cor Ste 430, Concord, MA 1742. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gonzalez has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emerson Hospital