Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 702-0735, and for other questions, call (312) 695-2500.
Dr. Geeta Nagpal, MD
New Patient(708) 887-3299
Dr. Geeta Nagpal, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Nagpal completed a residency at Brigham & Women's Hospital / Harvard Medical School. She currently practices at Northwestern Medical Group and is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nagpal is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Northwestern Medical Group
Northwestern Medical Group259 E Erie St, Chicago, IL 60611 Call
- California Pacific Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Brigham & Women's Hospital / Harvard Medical School, Residency Hospital — 2010
- University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- HAP Insurance
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Meridian Health Plan
- Priority Health
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nagpal?
Dr. Nagpal is a talented doctor that listens and presents options in a clear and concise manner. She is an excellent doctor and I highly recommend her for pain management.
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Nagpal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Geeta Nagpal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nagpal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nagpal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nagpal frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Steroid Injection.
Dr. Nagpal's office is located at 259 E Erie St, Chicago, IL 60611. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nagpal speaks Spanish, Korean, and English. View profile to see all.