Click here to compare with other Neurosurgery Specialists.
Dr. Gary Correnti, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Brunswick, GA. Dr. Correnti completed a residency at U Pa-Hosp Of U Pa. He currently practices at Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Neurosurgery and is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- U Pa-Hosp Of U Pa, Residency Hospital
- University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine - Philadelphia, PA, Medical School
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1989
- American Enterprise Group
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- POMCO Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Neurosurgery
Southeast Georgia Physician Associates-Neurosurgery2500 Starling St Ste 403, Brunswick, GA 31520 Existing Patients: (912) 466-5443
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Correnti?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Correnti has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Correnti frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Spinal Stenosis.
Dr. Correnti's office is located at 2500 Starling St Ste 403, Brunswick, GA 31520. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Correnti speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Gulf Coast Medical Center
- Lee Memorial Hospital
- Southeast Georgia Health System - Brunswick