Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (212) 257-0065, and for other questions, call (718) 677-0109.
Dr. Gary Gwertzman, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1841
Dr. Gary Gwertzman, MD is a general surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. He currently practices at Mount Sinai Brooklyn and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gwertzman is board certified in General Surgery.
Mount Sinai Brooklyn
University Heart Associates3131 Kings Hwy Ste A7, Brooklyn, NY 11234 Call
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1991
- AgeWell New York
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health First Health Plans
- Medicaid of New York
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Partners National Health Plan
- Senior Whole Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gwertzman?
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Beth Israel
- Mount Sinai Brooklyn
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gwertzman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Gary Gwertzman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gwertzman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gwertzman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gwertzman frequently treats Peripheral Vascular Disease.
Dr. Gwertzman's office is located at 3131 Kings Hwy Ste A7, Brooklyn, NY 11234. Find other locations and directions.