Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Costello accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frederick Costello, MD is a cardiology specialist in Meridian, ID. Dr. Costello completed a residency at University North Carolina Hospital. He currently practices at St Luke's Idaho Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Costello is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University North Carolina Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University North Carolina Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- The University of Montana, Undergraduate School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross of Idaho
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Costello?
Dr Costello is an excellent cardiologist. He takes time to carefully explain things and answers all questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Costello frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Costello's office is located at 3525 E Louise Dr Ste 400, Meridian, ID 83642. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Costello has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Alphonsus Regional Medical Center
- St. Luke's Boise Medical Center