Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yanowitz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Frank Yanowitz, MD is a cardiology specialist in Salt Lake City, UT. Dr. Yanowitz completed a residency at U Chicago Hosps. He currently practices at Ldsh Health & Fitness Institute. Dr. Yanowitz is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Chicago Hosps, Fellowship Hospital — 1971
- U Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1969
- U Chicago Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1967
- New York State U, College of Medicine - Upstate, Medical School — 1966
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ldsh Health & Fitness Institute440 D St Ste 206, Salt Lake City, UT 84103 Existing Patients: (801) 408-5302
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yanowitz?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Yanowitz frequently treats Coronary Artery Disease (CAD), Vascular Disease, and Arrhythmias.
Dr. Yanowitz's office is located at 440 D St Ste 206, Salt Lake City, UT 84103. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yanowitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.